- Make sure you are running a browser with WebGL enabled.
- Click in black box to add another point to the set of input points.
- Click and keep mouse down to temporarily add a point. Drag your mouse around to watch how the new input point influences the Voronoi diagram. On release, the new point will be added.
- To make a query point, such that the Voronoi diagram will display the stolen area from the nearest neighbors, check the NNI query point box before adding the point.
- If you would like to save a diagram for reuse later, copy the data from the data field and simply reload it in later.
For more info read my blog post on the app.
NNI Query point?
- Sinusoidal: 5 * Math.sin(t)
- Random linear speed: rand* 15
- Random quadratic speed: 2 * rand * t + rand * 10
- Possibly cubic: Math.round(rand) * Math.pow(t,2) + rand * 10